We are looking for a Field Marketing Specialist to join Transfer Galaxy’s marketing team part-time (20 hours) weekly, preferably in Berlin or in the Frankfurt office.
Your responsibility will be to drive the digital transformation and spread the use of Transfer Galaxy’s superior service within the Thai-German community.
We are a Swedish company, but also have employees in Germany (office in Frankfurt) and Pakistan. Furthermore, we have a subsidiary without employees in Norway and another in the U.K.
As a Field Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for being the cornerstone of Transfer Galaxy’s growth journey. You will be responsible for customer acquisition and retention in the Thai community in Germany, working closely with the line managers and the Community Manager – Thailand (Sweden).
- Find new marketing and outreach opportunities to push brand image and products.
- Monitor, track and report customer feedback.
- Plan and keep track of all upcoming local events.
- Should be within the target community to spread awareness about the company.
- Build relationships with community leaders and known personalities within the community.
- Help the team find suitable influencers for the community to promote Transfer Galaxy.
- Help and show customers how it works/how to sign up so they easily can do it.
- Attend restaurants, stores, etc., and places where the community can access the information about Transfer Galaxy.
Who you are and what you bring:
- An extensive social network within the Thai community in Germany
- An entrepreneurial mindset with a strong orientation toward results
- The ability to work independently on the strategic and operative day-to-day task
- A doer – we are (still) a small but growing team and need people with a bias towards action at every level.
- A positive attitude and an eagerness to be part of the digital disruption
- Prior experience in the remittance industry (a plus but not required)
- Fluency in English, German and Thai
- Willingness to travel as this job requires plenty of offline approaches.
The position is for six months with the possibility of extending it to a permanent contract basis, and the candidates must be legally eligible to work in Germany.
At Transfer Galaxy, we are proud to have won awards such as the Best Swedish FinTech at Nordic Startup Awards. We have developed a digital platform that enables international transfers to communities and people worldwide. With the help of technology, we make the lives of our users cheaper, safer, and smarter.
Should you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us at Sameer.firstname.lastname@example.org