At Transfer Galaxy, we have developed a digital platform for cross-border remittance. With the help of technology, we make remittance cheaper, safer and smarter while helping some of the world’s poorest to save on expensive fees when sending money to support their loved ones. We are backed by some of the most prominent investors in the Nordics. We are rapidly growing but believe there is significant room to accelerate growth further.
We are looking for a Head of Strategy to research, lead and implement various strategic initiatives, while playing a pivotal role in the company’s long-term vision.
Within our remittance platform, we serve upwards of 100,000 customers across Europe, sending money to a wide range of geographical areas. To do so, we rely on a number of different partnerships. The role entails doing market research, competitive analysis, and operational evaluation to identify target markets and evaluate different partnerships, including formulating growth strategies post-launch of new partnerships and in relation to existing partnerships (e.g. with regard to pricing, marketing, product). We are also open to conducting M&A within remittances.
We have also discussed how we further can leverage our customer base to offer additional products as we have a long-term vision of expanding our product offering. The role entails bringing together pieces of information surrounding market trends and innovations to execute on business opportunities within other verticals.
While spearheading strategic vision, the role is very much hands-on and involves setting up actionable and tangible plans to act upon. The role requires tight cooperation with both internal and external stakeholders and is cross-functional in its nature. It requires you to structure material into tangible presentations and financial plans.
The role entails:
- Leading and executing on new partnerships within remittances (including pitching, negotiating agreements)
- Serving as the contact person and formulating growth strategies in relation to existing partnerships
- Evaluating targets and leading research into M&A within remittances
- Formulating and executing on strategy for vertical expansion
The ideal candidate has:
- 4+ years of experience from similar roles in or from top-tier consulting
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross-functional audiences
- A constructive, rational mindset and excels in independent problem solving
- A drive to achieve results while being strong-willed, motivating, and cool under pressure
- An interest in working within a multi-cultural environment aligning with stakeholders of varying background
- An entrepreneurial mindset and the ability to work independently
Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis. Should you have any questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org